Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm The Reason Why We Can't Have Nice Things.

Meet Milo.



He is one of the main reasons why I have neglected my blog for so long.  I have had to deconstruct my home decor to accommodate potty training a 10 week old puppy.  But I don't mind.  Look at that cute face!  I only got a little angry at him when he chewed a hole through my $600 rug..... 
But really, he is a joy to have.  
I have had to pull up all of my rugs and cover my floors with puppy pads.  My home is in no state for pics or visitors, at least for the next 2 weeks.  He's almost trained, but it's been a battle.  Still, I wouldn't trade him for the world, but he is the reason we can't have nice things right now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness he is so cute. What breed? We had to put our black lab down about a year and a half ago and we've been waiting to get a new dog until we move in but at the same time I worried about a puppy destroying our new house. So I'm leaning towards adopting an older dog but my husband is insistent that we are getting a puppy. By the way, your floors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    He is a cockapoo. He really is sweet and attentive and funny! I'd say go with what your hubby wants. Puppies are fun!
    Thanks for the compliment about the floors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute!! We have two dogs under 2 so we are no strangers to potty training! We're also not a stranger to not being able to have nice things. Ours ripped the screen off of our sliding door. We also had our treadmill deconstructed so it was easier to move and before we put it back together they though one of the plastic parts would be fun to chew on! Long story short, we're looking at $500+ to fix our treadmill .. They're lucky they're so cute! haha! Gotta love them.

    ReplyDelete