Friday, December 12, 2014

Rug Love

I'm making a little more progress.  I finally found a rug that I'm happy with for the morning room.  It took so long to find one!  But of course, it's slightly too large for the room, I think (just like everything else in the room!-lol!).
 It's hard to believe it's been a month this weekend since we closed/moved in.  I look around and see so much to still be done! I'll be sewing up a storm this weekend.  I'm finishing up my curtains.  I'm sure my neighbors will be grateful.




My table decor for the holidays!


New lighting and the beginnings if drapes.

6 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! I have to ask - where did you get the rug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I looove your center piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and I love the centerpiece! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your morning room is to die for! It's beautiful! The curtains look great too!

    ReplyDelete