Sunday, May 18, 2014

Various Pics of Our Voyage

Here are some miscellaneous pictures of our voyage.
Front door area of model home (Venice)

Side view of Venice model home

Wish I could get this type of sink as seen in the Venice model home.

Living room, model home.  We decided to upgrade to hardwoods in this room as well.

Upstairs, second bath.  We opted for the additional full bath in the basement as well.

One of the bedrooms.
We're getting two of these for the family room. They are automatic and sooooo comfy.

I'm almost 90% sure that this will be the table in the morning room, aka my dining area.  I will get these chairs as well, but will quickly replace with white ones and some wing backs for the ends.

Another view of the table.  I really dislike these chairs, but they come as a set with the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment