Sunday, May 25, 2014

More Furniture Shopping Today

We decided to go to a furniture store recommended to us by the lovely saleswoman, Didem, from our flooring appointment.  The place is called Green Front Furniture.  They have 3 locations around the country, with one being in Manassas.  This is the one we visited.  They have so much stuff!  I was a bit overwhelmed.  They had tons of high-end, quality furniture.  I highly recommend this place.  Here are a few items that caught my eye.
I am so in love with this sofa.  We thought that the formal living room was going to be Alonso's office, but since we are getting dark hardwoods in there too, we might rethink our decision.  This sofa is helping us to change our minds! :-)

Orange is my color!

So in love with this.  It is so comfy too!  Love the high back look.

The $600 outdoor chair.  Of course I love it.  It's the most expensive chair they had on the lot :-/

The chairs they had to go with the sofa.  I'm not in love with them, but they are unique looking.

Hubby likes this table. Me, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment